Board of Directors
The Lincolnwood Chamber is directed by a diversified Board of Directors consisting of volunteers from local businesses who work together to promote the business community. The Board of Directors maintains strong relationships with village government. One of the top priorities of the Chamber is to keep communication open between government and business leaders.
Membership in the Lincolnwood Chamber of Commerce and Industry allows you to showcase your business, exchange ideas with other business executives and provide a wide network of contacts. The Chamber is proud of its role within the village business community. We offer:
- Newsletters received by over 700 local businesses with advertising opportunities for members only
- Member listing on Lincolnwood Chamber Web Page
- Free participation in member-to-member discount program
- Member and non-member mailing labels
- Networking with other businesses and village officials
Chamber membership means more than just business. It means community as well.
Please check out our Calendar of Events for information on upcoming activities and come out to meet our members.